Saturday, May 29, 2010

eggplant

In my opinion, the "Sicilian" scene between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken in "True Romance" might just be the greatest 10 minutes ever committed to film and for that, I thank him for his brilliance.

With that said...FUCK DENNIS HOPPER. For me, if you were born a Right Wing fascist and lived your entire life as a Right Wing fascist, then even though I consider you to be OFF TRACK, I'll still give your fatass a pass because you were clearly born unenlightened. This guy, on the other hand, KNEW THE FUCKING TRUTH. When he was an Angry Young Man, he touched it, tasted it, even helped to cook it up and serve it hot to a bold, new generation of Americans who had grown weary of the small-minded thinking of their parents -- and yet HE STILL ENDED UP A GODDAMNED REPUBLICAN MEATHOOK IN THE END. So, in my mind, HE LOSES...FOR ALL TIME.

Requiescat in Pace, Herr Hopper -- AND PUCKER UP BUTTERCUP...

AND KISS MY FAT DEMOCRATIC ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment