Friday, March 26, 2010

sellouts and sicilians


You know, I feel genuine compassion for the fact that he is now an old man suffering and dying of prostate cancer...but I just gotta say: FUCK DENNIS HOPPER. How in the LOVING FUCK do you go from EASY RIDER to HARDCORE RIGHT-WING REPUBLICAN ASSMASTER in one goddamned lifetime? Talk about your pathetic, textbook, Boomer sellouts. Even the fact that he is one half of one of the most chilling, most riveting, most brilliant, most hilarious scenes in cinematic history doesn't get him off the hook, nor does it save his confused, deluded ass from the shitheap of POLITICAL MEATHOOKDOM.

Verdict? DENNIS HOPPER CAN SUCK MY DICK.


Mather Zickel...THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

Sicilians

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good god, this post made me cream, lol. I cannot overstate my current hatred of "that man."

    ReplyDelete