Friday, January 22, 2010

i wanna feel you from the inside

For Mother's Day a few years ago, along with a priceless poem from my teenage son, I was gifted with two drop-dead gorgeous necklaces and a pair of earrings (all garnet -- my faviest of faves), an entire legion of my beloved ol' school Fisher-Price wooden Little People to add to my increasingly burgeoning collection (if you have any laying around the house that you wish to sell or dispose of, drop me a line!), and the following...which is just the most exquisite object I have ever seen. It occupies a place of great honor in our living room -- right on top of our old Danish Modern china cabinet that contains my also beloved collection of Pez dispensers, now about 500 strong.

She is just so lovely...you cannot even imagine. I smile and marvel at her beauty every single time I pass her by...and sometimes even affectionately reach out and stroke her spleen:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment