Friday, January 22, 2010

real spicy

I am just sitting here thinking about the time Gregory and I went to a parents night thingie at our daughter, Anne's, Youth and Government group...where the evening's rules were that each group had to choose one parent to go up and spontaneously perform a song in front of the entire assemblage. Guess who got chosen and guess whose fatass shamelessly strutted up in front of several hundred people, threw her hands in the air, tossed a well-placed peace sign, and shouted, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen -- I'M SAGGY SPICE! GIRL POWER!"...and then proceeded to belt the following song a capella, a performance for which I was fortunate enough to receive not only a standing
ovation, but first place for the evening's festivities.

That was over a year ago, and to this day, I still have people breathlessly rush up to me in line at Ralph's to say, "SAGGY SPICE! WE LOVE YOU!"

My life is OFF THE GODDAMNED HOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment