I've been tagged on this fabulous book meme by just about everyone I know, so do it if you want -- and if not?
FUCK OFF, LADY.
Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.
1) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2) The Crusades by Zoe Oldenbourg
3) Capote by Gerald Clarke
4) Dorothy Parker: What Fresh Hell Is This? by Marion Meade
5) The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
6) If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits by Erma Bombeck
7) A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving
8) Europe by Norman Davies
9) Everybody Was So Young; Gerald and Sara Murphy: A Lost Generation Love Story by Amanda Vaill
10) Bitter Fame: A Life of Sylvia Plath by Anne Stevenson
11) Collected Poems of Ted Hughes by Ted Hughes
12) The Collected Poems by Sylvia Plath
13) The Complete Poems: Anne Sexton by Anne Sexton
14) Anne Sexton: A Biography by Diane Middlebrook
15) The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes