Friday, January 22, 2010

rage: MY OWN

Let me say, as I verily quiver with righteous anger, that I have fucking HAD IT with the cavalier attitude regarding violence against women in this goddamned country. Make no mistake -- violence against women is the most commonly perpetrated act of civil terrorism committed here and all over the world and we need to treat it as such. Retribution needs to be SWIFT and HARSH. Men need to be taught from an early age that it is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE to EVER lay a hand on a woman with the aim to bully, punish, control, or harm -- and this is NON-FUCKING-NEGOTIABLE. I'm gettin' REAL SICK of hearing new stories every day about women being threatened, attacked, beaten, raped, and murdered...because some PIECE-OF-SHIT COCKSUCKER WITH A MINISCULE DICK couldn't control his own rage and compulsions.

I should not be afraid to walk ANYWHERE at ANYTIME for fear of being attacked.

My two daughters should not be afraid.

My sisters, friends, and colleagues should not be afraid.

Lily Burk and Annie Le should not have been afraid.

WE NEED TO UNLEASH THE FUCKING KRAKEN ON ANY MAN -- ANYWHERE -- WHO PERPETRATES VIOLENT ACTS AGAINST WOMEN.

NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment